I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Apps and Web-Sites: Cookie Dozer and Buzz Back

Me -Today I am recommending Cookie Dozer.  This is a really fun app. You earn treats and sell them to make cookies. There is not very much too it, but it is a lot of fun. I would highly recommend it.

Mom - Today I am recommending Buzz Back where you can earn a wide variety of rewards for your opinion. Rewards range from magazine subscriptions to gift cards to Amazon gift codes to Paypal. Paypal can be redeemed for as little as $15.00. If you prefer, you can have your rewards donated to charity. Participating charities include Special Olympics, Animal Rescue Foundation, Doctors Without Borders and many others. For more information or to sign up go to buzzback.com.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.