I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tips for Tuesday - Movies: Spy Kids 4 All The Time in the World and Parental Guidance

Me - Today I am recommending Spy Kids 4 All The Time in the World. It was one of my favorite movies. The baby was so cute. I like how they just called her spy baby the whole movie instead of giving her a name. I like that they found a way to put Alexa Vega in the movie even though she is now too old to be a spy kid. The movie was really action packed and exciting and had a great ending. The ending was cute and funny. I suggest you see this movie.

Mom - Today I am recommending Parental Guidance. It is a very funny movie. Even though, I have seen many movies about families and the differences between different generations, this movie definitely puts its unique spin on that scenario. Although there were parts of the movie that were predictable, I enjoyed the fact that it was not totally predictable. Billy Crystal and Bette Midler were definitely both their usual hilarious selves, but the rest of the cast did an admirable job of keeping up with them. Anyway, there is definitely something to be said for any movie that my 19 year old stepson and I both enjoy since we have completely different taste in movies.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment