I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, July 13, 2015

Things We Love to Do


Me -

Things I love to do, wow!
I love to watch TV.
I love to watch Friends.
I love to play with my kittens.
I love to go shopping but only for me not for other people. When I go shopping for other people,  I just want to buy stuff for myself.
I love to hang out with friends.
I love to read. I love to write.
I love to do fun things.
I love to buy myself things.
I love to make my kittens happy.
I love to disturb my kittens when they are sleeping and get them to go to sleep on my lap.
I love to come home from school and see my kittens waiting by the door.
I love going to amusement parks.
I love going to the library.
I love to go to bookstores.
I love going to museums.
I love to going to Broadway shows.
I love going to concerts.
I love going to movies.
I love to go to the beach.
I love to go out to eat. I especially love to go out to Wendy's.
I love to eat macaroni and cheese.
I love to eat cupcakes.
I love to travel although I haven't gotten to do it that much.
I love to spend time with my parents.
I love to spend time with my sister.
I love to spend time with my kittens.
I love to play Wii with my brother.
I love to play Wii by myself.
I love to watch YouTube.
I love to sleep but only in the morning.
I love to listen to music.
I love to sing.
I love to dance.
I love to act.
I love to ride a bike.
I love to play with my little cousin, Charlotte.
I love talking about the things I love.
There are so many things I love to do.

Mom -

I love to spend time with my husband and my girls.
I love to spend time with my kittens.
I love to read.  I  especially love starting books and finishing books
I love to read magazines especially People and TV Guide.
I love to read the newspaper although I hardly ever do it anymore.
I love to write this blog.
I love to write stories.
I love to go on-line.
I love to do crossword puzzles and all the puzzles in the newspaper except sudoku.
I love to organize things not like parties and things, but like closets and drawers and things.
I love to spend time with my friends.
I love to listen to music.
I love to burst into song any time anybody says anything that reminds me of a song.
I love to sing with my kids.
I love to go to baseball  games.
I love to go to hockey games.
I love to go to the movies.
I love to go to concerts.
I love to go to Broadway shows.
I love to go to museums.
I love to watch The Big Bang Theory.
I used to love to watch Glee at least during the first three seasons.
I love to watch figure skating.
I love to watch gymnastics.
I love to watch the Olympics.
I love to watch the extras on DVDs and Blu Rays.
I love to eat ice cream.
I love to eat Oreo cookies.
I love to eat food that is really cheesy.
I love to eat pasta.
I love to to enter contests and sweepstakes.
I love to win things.
I love to get things for free.
I love to play Trivial Pursuit.
I love to stay in my pajamas all day on a cold winter day.
I love to sit right next to the fan on a hot sunny day.
Sometimes, I love to go swimming.
Sometimes, I love to go shopping.
I love to go on trips. .
I love to find a great outfit to wear.
I love to get new clothes and/or shoes and/or earrings.
I love to get things done that I need to do.
I love to surprise my kids in a good way.
I love to go places with my husband and kids.
I love to have fun with my husband and kids.
I love to do things that make me happy.
There are so many things that I love to do that I can never find enough time to do them all.
And that's our view. What do you love to do?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

photo credits:
photo credit 1: Painter reading via photopin (license)
photo credit 2: Colors and Woman via photopin (license)
photo credit 3: Bed Romping I via photopin (license)
photo credit 4: tux026 via photopin (license)
photo credit 5: IceCream via photopin (license)
photo credit 6: Sarah via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment