I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, September 28, 2015

Monthly Mash-up for September, 2014: Friends:Monica and Chandler and Getting Older

Me - My topic for this  month is why friends, Monica and Chandler were such a great couple. They were so cute together. Their personalities matched really well. Even in early episodes when they weren't together they seemed like a couple.They always had a connection . Once they got together, they made each other better people. Even though alone at times there could be annoying things about their personalities together those things weren't as bad.They toned each other down. Also, unlike Rachel and Ross, they were never on a break and never broke up. They were definitely the best couple on friends and one of the best TV couples ever.

My topic for this month is getting older. I hate getting older. It just seems like time goes by so fast. Yesterday, I was the mother of two little girls and today I am the mother of a tween and a teen. I love my girls as much as ever, but sometimes, I miss when they were little. It feels sad not having a little kid in the house. Even the cats are growing much too fast. Yesterday, they were just little kittens that we had just brought home from the SPCA, and now they are already two year old cats. As for me, from the time I got out of college, until just recently I have always felt the same, I've only just recently started to feel a little older and to notice how much older everyone around me has gotten too - my husband, my parents, other relatives and friends. Nobody is immune to time.

And that's our view. What's on your mind?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment