I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Tips for Tuesday - Misc. The Row NYC

 The Row NYC
700 8th Avenue
New York, New York

Me - Today I am recommending The Row NYC.  The Row is a really nice hotel. The rooms were small but nice. The beds are really comfortable. The staff was nice. The hotel is in a really convenient location especially if you want to see a lot of Broadway shows. The Row is a great hotel. I would definitely recommend it, and I would definitely stay there again myself.

Mom - Today I am also recommending The Row NYC. The Row used to be the Milford Plaza. It was a great hotel then, and it is a still a great hotel now. Prices are reasonable especially for a New York hotel. The rooms are small but comfortable. The beds are especially comfortable for a hotel not too soft and not too hard. The hotel staff is very friendly and especially helpful. If you are in New York , and you are not even staying in the hotel, and you have an emergency they will be there for you as they were for me when I  was in New York another time with my younger daughter. Our cell phone died and we had no way to contact my husband to tell him when to pick us up so one of the concierges at the hotel helped us out,  The security at the hotel is very good too, and people can not just come in from the street and wander up to the rooms. You have to have a room key to work the elevators, and very often they have a security person standing out by the elevators making sure that everyone does have a room key. Of course, my favorite thing about The Row is the location. It is located just a few blocks from the Port Authority Bus Terminal in the heart of the theater district.  If you are planning to do go see a show or two and you want to make a night of it, or a couple of nights of it, or even a week or longer, The Row NYC is the perfect place to stay. For more information or to make a reservation go to http://rownyc.com/.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.