I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Tips for Tuesday - Misc.: NuMe Soiree Holiday Set and Kenz Laurenz Cotton Stretch Headbands




Me - Today I am recommending NuMe Soiree Holiday Set. It consists of  a curling iron with 8 different wands and a straightener. It works really well. The curling irons I had previously did not really curl my hair at all. It is also nice to have so many options for how you want to curl your hair. The straightener heats up faster and works quicker than other straighteners I have had. All in all, I would definitely recommend these products.

For more about NuMe Holiday collections or more about NuMe in general go to
http://numeproducts.com/holiday-gifts



Mom - Today I am recommending Kenz Laurenz Cotton Stretch Headbands. They have a nice thick band. They come in lots of colors and patterns. You can order them from Amazon. What is especially nice is that you can pick the colors you want that way you don't have to take the chance of gettting too many of the same color or too many colors you don't like.

For more about Kenz Laurenz cotton stretch headbands or their other hair products go to
http://www.kenzlaurenz.com/ or find them on Amazon.com.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment