I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tips for Tuesday - Misc.: Mrs. Field's Cookies and Skinny Cow Salted Caramel Pretzel Bars

Me- Today I am recommending Mrs. Fields. They have the most delicious cookies. They are so sweet and chewy and yummy. My favorites are the sugar cookie sandwiches and the frosted sugar cookies. I love sugar cookies and Mrs. Fields sugar cookies are the best. I would highly recommend them.

Mom - Today I am recommending Skinny Cow Salted Caramel Pretzel Bars. If you like sweet things, you will love these. They have just the right delicious combination of chocolate, caramel, pretzel. and ice cream. If you want to indulge a little but not too much, these bars are perfect.

And that's our view. Tune in tommorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment