I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Saturday Night Live the Exhibition

Me - Saturday Night Live the Exhibition, wow! Saturday Night Live the Exhibition was really cool. They had a lot videos and props from the show. Also, they had other stuff like costumes. They had lots of information about the writing of the show and how they make an episode. It was really interesting to learn about how they make a show like that.  They had a replica of the studio where they shoot the show. You could sit there, and it was like you were in the audience of the show. That was really fascinating and fun! There was a replica of the dressing rooms. I sat there and pretended I was getting ready for a show. While I was there, I cut my finger, and it hurt. They had screens around in different places showing skits and things from the show. At one point, one was showing a clip from an episode with Patrick Swayze. I loved that because I loved him.  I was excited to see the Coneheads and Landshark. There was a whole wall of pictures of everybody who was ever a regular on Saturday Night Live. I knew a lot of people had gotten their start on the show, but there was a lot of people that I had no idea got their start on the show. In fact, I had no idea how many people appeared on the show altogether. Even though. I have not actually seen the show, Saturday Night Live, that much I managed to have a great time at the exhibit.



And that's Melia's view. Tune in tomorrow for Funtivity Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment