I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tips for Tuesday - Apps. Web-Sites and YouTube Channels: Guess the Movie and Kindle App for iPad

Me - Today I am recommending Guess The Movie. You have to guess the name of a movie from a picture where you can only see certain parts of the picture. It is fun and addictive. I don't like that you can't move on to the next one if you don't get one, however. Therefore, it can be frustrating. It is so much fun though I keep wanting to play and so somehow I manage to get through each one. All in all, it's an entertaining game.

Mom - Today I am recommending the Kindle App for iPad. I have had a Kindle Fire for a long time. Accordingly, I accumulated a lot of books for it. However, recently I got an iPad and I have been using that more. The Kindle App. allows me to read my Kindle books on my iPad. It also allow me to continue to accumulate books from Amazon since Amazon has a ton of books of all types available for free every day. That's why I love the Kindle App for iPad and why I'm recommending it.

And that's our view. Tune in tomorrow for Where-To-Go Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment