I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Friday, March 10, 2017

Funtivity Friday - Art Projects - Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow Pictures

In honor of the upcoming St. Patrick's Day we created Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow pictures. Here's how we did it.


What You Will Need

White paper
Crayons
Felt
Scissors
Glue

Directions

1) Draw a rainbow on a piece of paper.

2) Cut out the shape of a pot from a piece of felt.

3) Glue the pot shape to one end of the rainbow.

4) Cut little circles out of yellow felt.

5) Glue the yellow circles to the top of the pot.

6) (Optional) Draw a sun at the top of the picture.


What You'll Need

White paper
Black paper
Glitter
Yellow tissue paper
Yellow felt
Glue 
Scissors

Directions

1) Create a rainbow using glitter on the white paper.

2) Cut a pot shape out of black paper.

3) Glue pot shape to one end of the rainbow.

4) Crunch some yellow tissue paper. 

5) Glue yellow tissue paper in top of pot as gold.

5) Cut a circle out  of yellow felt.

6) Glue yellow felt to top of paper as the sun.

How would you make your Pot of Gold at the End of the Rainbow?

Enjoy!

Tune in Sunday for this week's Sunday Scoop.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful projects you've made! Thank you for sharing them. :)

    If I was making a similar project, or if I had been ~lucky~ enough to be sitting at the art table while you were making yours, I might add a few shamrocks or clovers to mine. And, lots of golden glitter!

    I'd like to share a project idea that I saved to Pinterest not too long ago. While I haven't tried it [yet], I think you might be interested in it. I think it's really cute! The image in the Pin shows it filled with candies, but I can easily see it being turned into a planter.

    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/250372060514603047/

    --Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting Says Me Says Mom and for sharing.

    ReplyDelete