I started this blog with one daughter, kept it up with the other, to spend time together doing something we enjoyed.
However, things change and people evolve. My daughters are older, busier, and not as interested in writing.
From now on this blog will be mostly mom with occasional contributions from my daughters and maybe even my husband.
Nothing else will change. We'll still focus on sharing fun places to go, fun things to do, and more, and we would  still love to hear your views too

Monday, May 1, 2017

Someday I'd like to ...


Me - Things I'd like to do someday, wow!
I'd like to go to the top of the Empire State Building
I'd like to have the book I'm writing published.
I 'd like to go the top of the Statue of Liberty.
I'd  like to see the Nutcracker.
I'd like to see Beautiful.
I'd like to go to California
I'd like to go to Disneyland or Disneyworld
I'd like to have a bunny
I'd like to meet Lea Michele.
I'd like to have a lot of shoes.
I'd like to have a lot of money.
There are so many things I'd like to do someday but I know some of them will never happen.*

*The above is a guest post by older sister, Melia.

Mom -
I'd like to visit every state in the country at least once.
I'd like to visit every major league baseball stadium in the country at least once.
I'd like to go to more minor league baseball games.
I'd like to go to more minor league hockey games.
I'd like to go to some of the places I have heard a lot about but never visited.
I'd like to take my kids to Disneyworld or Disneyland
I'd like to travel from coast to coast.
I'd like to see go to every Broadway show especially the ones I've never seen but want to see.
I'd like to see some of the movies I have always wanted to see but never seen.
I'd like to have enough money to not have to worry about it so much.
I'd like to read all the books in my closet and all the books on my Kindle and iPad.
I'd  like to be all caught up on everything.
I'd like to actually have a day where I literally don't have anything that I have to do.
There are so many things I'd like to do someday, way too many to name them all here.

And that's our view. What would you like to do someday?

Tune in tomorrow for Tips for Tuesday.
photo credit: torbakhopper about to lose wishes, scott richard via photopin (license)

No comments:

Post a Comment